RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL
We provide superior quality and affordable residential pest control, commercial pest management, and termite treatment in Jacksonville, Yulee and St. Augustine, FL
As the preferred pest control service provider in NE Florida, we offer superior quality and affordable residential pest control and commercial pest management, including termite treatment and warranty. Our FREE, No-Obligation Estimate offers clients a custom-designed plan to identify an infestation, eliminate and control roaches, ants, rodents, termites, mosquitoes, fire ants and several other pests.
Value-added benefits include a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for services supported by advanced digital and electronic reporting to protect your home and health and to prevent unwanted pests. Services include:
The CrawfordShield of Excellence Residential Pest Control Service
The CrawfordShield bundles pest and termite control services into a recurring inspection and maintenance contract with a transferable service guarantee. Florida homes are personal investments requiring short and long-term protection and preventive pest control to prevent pest damage from: Ants, Rodents, Roaches, Spiders, Subterranean Termites, Flies, Beetles, Fleas, Ticks, Wasps, Mud Daubers, and Occasional Invaders;
This important service includes:
- Subterranean Termite Treatments for Formosan and Eastern Subterranean termites with termite bait stations. Termidor® termite treatments are also available.
- Annual Termite Renewals included for subterranean termites.
- Drywood Termite Services include treatment and follow up to localized areas.
This necessary service includes:
- Regular preventive services with complimentary service calls as needed.
- Initial interior services include baiting and dust treatments to all penetrations, plumbing voids and cracks/crevicesto prevent unwanted pests.
- Routine preventive exterior treatments which include dewebbing of all cobwebs, removal of wasp and mud dauber nests, full perimeter treatment to prevent insects from entering the structure and treatment of all fire ant mounds within 20’ of the structure.
- Rodents, Ants, Roaches, Flies, Wasps, Mud Daubers, Fleas, Ticks, Spiders and Occasional Invaders included.
- Trouble calls for covered pests at no additional charge.
Trusted, dependable staff delivers our full-service, affordable commercial pest control services. Any pest is a problem in your office or business. We’re here to help you protect your brand and your reputation with a routine maintenance inspection and treatment plan. We can help you avoid costly damage – especially from rodents, roaches, ants, bed bugs and termites – with the most effective eco-friendly products available on the market today. We’re a dependable solution to protect you and your staff from pest issues that can hinder performance and lower your bottom line. Remember, DON’T LET PESTS DAMAGE YOUR REPUTATION!
PEST CONTROL SERVICES
We provide dependable residential pest control and commercial pest control solutions, which are eco-friendly for you, your family, and pets. Our appointments are set at your convenience. Our services include:
- Termite Treatment & Termite Warranty
- Termite Swarms and Colonies, including Formosan & Eastern Subterranean; Control of Drywood and other Wood Destroying Organisms or WDO
- Mosquito Control
- Monthly maintenance plan to kill mosquitoes and prevent mosquito infestations for your yard or property.
- Fire Ant Control & Services
- Twice per year ant treatment to prevent fire ants. Includes service calls for fire ants at no additional charge.
- Bed Bug Control
- Bed bug inspection
- Bed bug treatment
- Bed bug elimination
- Bed bug prevention
- Rodent Control & Services
- Baiting for rats and mice, trapping of rodents, prevention and control of rats (Norway Rat, Roof Rat) and mice (house mice, field mice)
- Cockroach Control
- German Roach, American Roach (Palmetto Bug) and other roaches- elimination & prevention
- Ant Control
- Fire Ant, Carpenter Ant, Tawny Crazy Ant, Odorous House Ant, Black Crazy Ant, Little Black Ant, Pharaoh Ant, Argentine Ant, Rover Ant, Twig Ant Treatment for Fleas & Tick Control
- Small Fly & Large Fly Control
- Fruit fly Control, Phorid Fly Control, Drain Fly Control, House Fly Control, Fungus Gnat Control, Bottle Fly Control
- Fly Lights and Traps
- Dumpster and Trash Receptacle Treatments
- Floor Drain Cleanings
- Bio-remediation treatments
- Black Widow, Brown Widow, Brown Recluse and other spiders as well
- Occasional Invaders like Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes and Ground Beetles
- Stinging Insects
- Bees, Wasps, Hornets, Mud Daubers
- Bird Removal/Exclusion; Bat Remediation/Exclusion;
- Seasonal Pest Prevention and Control
- Cicada Killers, Carpenter Bees, Tussock Moths, etc.
- Cicada Killers, Carpenter Bees, Tussock Moths, etc.
PEST CONTROL REPORTING
Communication with our clients is key to a successful relationship and effective program.
Whether it’s notifying you of a structural deficiency, a business risk or a sanitation concern, we utilize electronic service reporting to communicate with our clients for all service reports. Within our reports, we include any recommendations or concerns, any pest activity evidenced, products or equipment administered, date and time of treatment and even more. We believe that it’s important for you to be informed. And should you have any questions we are only a text, email or phone call away.
Clients also have online access through our convenient Client Portal for:
- Electronic Service Reports
- Service Times & Materials
- Paying bills/Researching Invoices
- Updating your information and communication preferences
Trend Reports for Commercial Businesses
Monthly, Quarterly or Annual trend reports for your business and/or auditing needs.
Customized Service Logbooks for Commercial 3rd Party Audited Accounts
SDS, Labels, Pest Control Program, Call log, Business license, Pest Control license and ID cards, Plot Plans, Insurance, Trend Reports, including 3rd party logbooks for AIB, Silliker, BRC, SQF, ASI, GFSI, etc.
Photos are provided by your account manager or technician for supporting evidence to any service reports, and these photos are available through our customer service portal.
Call today for an appointment to inspect and estimate residential or commercial pest services to fit your budget. Stop infestations fast. Compare and see why our loyal customers call us first for ethical and environmentally friendly pest control!
U.S. Homeland Security:
Pest Control Industry is “essential.” We strictly follow CDC Guidelines to ensure your safety and ours. Call for any concerns.
Send resume to:
“I am new to the area and one of my neighbors recommended Crawford Pest Control. I am so glad they did! Chad came out quickly, did a thorough inspection and provided the cost, which is very reasonable. He even found a black widow spider in our garage (eek!) and killed it (yay!) as well as got rid of other pests milling around. Highly recommend Crawford Pest Control… you won’t be sorry!”
–Carol M. (St. Augustine)