RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL
We provide superior quality and affordable Residential and Commercial Pest Control and termite treatment in St. Augustine, St Johns, and Jacksonville, FL
As the preferred pest control service provider in NE Florida, we offer superior quality and affordable Residential and Commercial Pest Control and termite treatment. Our FREE, No-Obligation Estimate offers clients a custom-designed plan to identify an infestation, eliminate and control roaches, ants, rodents, termites, mosquitoes, fire ants and several other pests.
Value-added benefits at Crawford Pest Control include a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for services supported by advanced digital and electronic reporting to protect your home and health and to prevent unwanted pests. Services include:
Residential Pest Control and Residential Termite Control are bundled with the Crawford Shield of Excellence for home protection
The Crawford Shield of Excellence for Residential Pest Control and Residential Termite Control are bundled with a recurring inspection and maintenance contract, which includes a transferable service guarantee. Florida homes are personal investments requiring short and long-term residential protection and interior services for pest control to prevent pest damage from Ants, Rodents, Roaches, Spiders, Subterranean Termites, Flies, Beetles, Fleas, Ticks, Wasps, Mud Daubers, and Occasional Invaders.
Home Termite Treatment & Transferable Warranty
This important service includes:
- Subterranean Termite Treatments for Formosan and Eastern Subterranean termites with termite bait stations. Termidor® termite treatments are also available.
- Annual Termite Renewals included for subterranean termites.
- Drywood Termite Services include treatment and follow up to localized areas.
Home Residential Pest Control
This necessary service includes:
- Regular preventive services with complimentary service calls as needed.
- Initial interior services include baiting and dust treatments to all penetrations, plumbing voids and cracks/crevices to prevent unwanted pests.
- Routine preventive exterior treatments which include dewebbing of all cobwebs, removal of wasp and mud dauber nests, full perimeter treatment to prevent insects from entering the structure and fire ant mound treatment within 20’ of the structure.
- Rodents, Ants, Roaches, Flies, Wasps, Mud Daubers, Fleas, Ticks, Spiders and Occasional Invaders included.
- Trouble calls for covered pests at no additional charge.
Commercial Pest Control and Commercial Termite Control protect your business
Clients depend on our Commercial Pest Control and Commercial Termite Control to protect businesses from damage and disease. Our trusted, dependable staff delivers our full-service, affordable commercial pest control services. Any pest is a problem in your office or business. We’re here to help you protect your brand and your reputation with a routine maintenance inspection and treatment plan. We can help you avoid costly damage – especially from rodents, roaches, ants, bed bugs and termites – with the most effective eco-friendly products available on the market today. We’re a dependable solution to protect you and your staff from pest issues that can hinder performance and lower your bottom line. Remember, DON’T LET PESTS DAMAGE YOUR REPUTATION!
Pest Control services include Termite Treatment and Mosquito Control
Our dependable Residential and Commercial Pest Control services include Termite Treatment and Mosquito Control to get rid of nagging pests. Our eco-friendly products are specifically chosen for you, your family for the safety of you and your pets. Our appointments are set at your convenience. Our services include:
- Termite Treatment & Termite Warranty
- Termite Swarms and Colonies, including Formosan & Eastern Subterranean; Control of Drywood and other Wood Destroying Organisms or WDO
- Mosquito Control
- Monthly maintenance plan to kill mosquitoes and prevent mosquito infestations for your yard or property.
- Fire Ant Control & Services
- Twice per year ant treatment to prevent fire ants. Includes service calls for fire ants at no additional charge.
- Bed Bug Treatment and Control
- Bed bug inspection
- Bed bug treatment
- Bed bug elimination
- Bed bug prevention
- Rodent Control & Services
- Baiting for rats and mice, trapping of rodents, prevention and control of rats (Norway Rat, Roof Rat) and mice (house mice, field mice)
- Cockroach Control
- German Roach, American Roach (Palmetto Bug) and other roaches- elimination & prevention
- Ant Control
- Fire Ant, Carpenter Ant, Tawny Crazy Ant, Odorous House Ant, Black Crazy Ant, Little Black Ant, Pharaoh Ant, Argentine Ant, Rover Ant, Twig Ant Treatment for Fleas & Tick Control
- Flea and Tick Treatment & Flea and Tick Control
- Small Fly & Large Fly Control
- Fruit Fly Control, Phorid Fly Control, Drain Fly Control, House Fly Control, Fungus Gnat Control, Bottle Fly Control
- Fly Lights and Traps
- Dumpster and Trash Receptacle Treatments
- Floor Drain Cleanings
- Bio-remediation treatments
- Black Widow, Brown Widow, Brown Recluse and other spiders as well
- Occasional Invaders like Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes and Ground Beetles
- Stinging Insects
- Bees, Wasps, Hornets, Mud Daubers
- Bird Removal/Exclusion; Bat Remediation/Exclusion
- Seasonal Pest Prevention and Control
- Cicada Killers, Carpenter Bees, Tussock Moths, etc.
- Cicada Killers, Carpenter Bees, Tussock Moths, etc.
Our Pest Control Report communicates work status
We keep clients informed by providing a Pest Control Report, which is the key to our successful relationships and effective pest control programs. Whether it’s notifying you of a structural deficiency, a business risk or a sanitation concern, we utilize electronic service reporting to communicate with our clients for all service reports. Within our reports, we include any recommendations or concerns, any pest activity evidenced, products or equipment administered, date and time of treatment and even more. We believe that it’s important for you to be informed. And should you have any questions we are only a text, email or phone call away.
Clients also have online access through our convenient Client Portal for:
- Electronic Service Reports
- Service Times & Materials
- Paying bills/Researching Invoices
- Updating your information and communication preferences
Trend Reports for Commercial Businesses
Monthly, Quarterly or Annual trend reports for your business and/or auditing needs.
Customized Service Logbooks for Commercial 3rd Party Audited Accounts
SDS, Labels, Pest Control Program, Call log, Business license, Pest Control license and ID cards, Plot Plans, Insurance, Trend Reports, including 3rd party logbooks for AIB, Silliker, BRC, SQF, ASI, GFSI, etc.
Photos are provided by your account manager or technician for supporting evidence to any service reports, and these photos are available through our customer service portal.
Call today for an appointment to inspect and estimate residential or commercial pest services to fit your budget. Stop infestations fast. Compare and see why our loyal customers call us first for ethical and environmentally friendly pest control!
U.S. Homeland Security:
Pest Control Industry is “essential.” We strictly follow CDC Guidelines to ensure your safety and ours. Call for any concerns.
Send resume to:
“I am new to the area and one of my neighbors recommended Crawford Pest Control. I am so glad they did! Chad came out quickly, did a thorough inspection and provided the cost, which is very reasonable. He even found a black widow spider in our garage (eek!) and killed it (yay!) as well as got rid of other pests milling around. Highly recommend Crawford Pest Control… you won’t be sorry!”
–Carol M. (St. Augustine)